Data collection – B2B webshop
When you use our B2B webshop, we collect the following data: Company name, business address, VAT number, contact person, e-mail-address.
- The purpose of handling this information is to fulfil and honour agreements and bookkeeping regulations.
- All information will be used by Hübsch A/S exclusively and not shared with or sold to any third parties.
- The information is stored for the legal minimum of time in force at any given time.
Data collection – Job applications
When you apply for a job, we collect the following information: Name, personal address, e-mail-address, phone number and birth date.
- The purpose of collecting this information is to make it possible to establish a potential employment agreement.
- The information will be used by Hübsch A/S exclusively in connection with filling a position, but we might arrange in agreement with you to store the information in connection with future positions. Only people directly involved with recruitment will have access to the information.
- If your application is turned down, we will delete any personal data within 6 months, unless you have consented to a longer period, or if an objectively professional need to keep them for a longer period of time has arisen.
- You have the right to know which information we register about you.
- You have the right to rectify and update the personal data we have registered.
- You have the right to have any personal data and information, we have registered, deleted. Should you wish to have information deleted, we will immediately delete everything that we are not required by law to keep.
- Is the registration of personal data based on consent from you, you have the right to withdraw this consent, and the information will be deleted, unless we are required by law to store the information for a longer period of time.
Hübsch A/S ensures that all personal data is protected, so that no information is destroyed, lost, or downgraded, and that no information is made available to third parties, exploited, or handled against regulations. This is done in accordance with the Data Protection Act, including all legal requirements for data security.
Hübsch A/S only stores personal data for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above, including purposes established in other legislation.
Hübsch A/S is responsible for the data, and we take great care to handle your personal data in accordance with all relevant legislation.
DPO Daniel Henriksen
Tel. +45 88917900
You have the possibility of complaining of our handling of your personal data to the Data Protection Agency. For contact information and additional information on complaints/appeal procedures, please see www.datatilsynet.dk.